:: DISRTICT FISHERIES OFFICE, WEST SINGHBHUM ::
The Department implements its schemes and policies etc. through the Directorate of Fisheries and Animal husbandry, Jharkhand
THE PRIME OBJECTIVE OF THE DEPARTMENT IS >>
- To develop fishery in the district by adoption of appropriate technology.
- Undertaking various production oriented schemes for the development of fisheries sector.
- Taking steps to assist fishermen and fish farmers to get better returns.
- Implementing schemes for increasing infrastructure facilities in the coastal area.
- To develop new technologies in fisheries sector.
- Implement schemes for the welfare and up gradation of Fishermen community
TOTAL NO OF PONDS UNDER DISTRICT FISHERY DEPARTMENT >>
- Total ponds-502
- No. of Government pond-441
- No. of private ponds-61
FISHERY SECTOR UNDER WEST SINGHBHUM >>
- Tonto fishery sector,Chaibasa.
- Thomsan fishery sector,Chaibasa.
- Kolchakra fishery sector,Chaibasa.
- Jagannathpur fishery sector.
BIG RESERVOIR UNDER DISTRICT FISHERY DEPARTMENT >>
- Torlo reservoir, Sonua
- Sonua reservoir, Sonua
- Jenasai reservoir, Chakardharpur
- Modi reservoir ,Tantnagar
- Nakti reservoir, Bandgaon
BLOCK LEVEL FISHERMEN COOPERATIVE,CHAIBASA >>
- Fisherman co-operative Society ,Sadar
- Fisherman Co-operative Society ,Manjari
- Fisher man co-operative Society , Chakardharpur
- Fisher man co-operative Society ,Jagarnathpur
- Fisher man co-operative Society ,Manoharpur
- Fisherman co-operative Society ,Tantnagar
LIST OF RESERVOIRS UNDER FISHER COOPERATIVE >>
- Jenasoye reservoir fisherman cooperative Society-05
- Sonua reservoir fisherman cooperative Society-05
- Torlo reservoir fisherman cooperative Society-05
- Modi reservoir fisherman cooperative Society-05
TOP >> << BACK