:: DISTRICT INDUSTRIES CENTRE,WEST SINGHBHUM ::
District Industries Centre (D.I.C.), Chaibasa is a district level office representing Department of Industries, Govt. of Jharkhand in the West Singhbhum district. The office is located at Tungri, Jhinkpani Road, Chaibasa (100 Yards from Chaibasa Sadar Block). The office is engaged in the development of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in the light of MSME act 2006 & Industrial policies and Programmes of Jharkhand govt. and providing employment to unemployed youths through Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) of Khadi & Village Industries Commission.
Main Schemes carried out by this office are as follow>>
- Prime Minister Employment Generation Programmes (PMEGP)–This scheme is sponsored by the ministry of MSME's Central Govt. the nodel Agency is Khadi and Village Industries Commission.
- A loan facility up to Rs. 25.00 lakhs for manufacturing project and Rs. 10.00 lakhs for project in service sector is provided through different commercial Banks and R.R.B’s under the scheme.
- Minimum educational qualification required is 8th pass for project above Rs. 10.00 lakhs in case of manufacturing project and Rs. 5.00 in case of services.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- How to apply–Dully filled up applications in prescribed format along with project report, two passport size photograph, certificate of educational qualification, caste certificate (for Special Category applicants), residential certificate and E.D.P. Training Certificate (if undergone), can be submitted to undersigned office or to the nearest bank branch.
- The projects / applications are selected by district level Task Force Committee (TFC) under the chairmanship of Deputy Commissioner, on interview basis. Thereafter selected projects are sanctioned by the bank branches on the basis of their economic and technical viability.
- Selected applicants will have to under go an EDP Training of 20 days duration.
- Applicants of the Special categories (SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minorities/ Women/ Ex Serviceman/ Handicapped) have been given special facilities under the scheme
- The financial details of the scheme is as under :-
|Category of the Applicant||Bank Loan||Own Contribution||Subsidy|
|01–General category||90% of the project cost||10% of the project cost||25% of the project cost||15% of the project cost|
(SC/ST/OBC/Minonitry/women/ Ex-servicement/ handicapped)
|95% of the project cost||05% of the project cost||35% of the project cost||25% of the project cost|
- Allotments of Enterpreneure Memorandum No (Part-I and Part-II) for further follow up of Micro, Small and Medium enterprises :-
- Prior to the enactment of MSME's Act-2006, it was in practice to allot provisional and permanent Registration numbers to tiny, small and Medium scale industries. But after the enactment of the MSME's Act-2006 Micro, and Medium scale enterprises are being allotted E.M. Nos (Part-I and Part-II) and since then Registration of the industrial units have become irrelevant. For abstaining E.M. Nos, enterpreneunes have to apply to this office in prescribed from. E.M. Part-I is allotted to those enterprises which have not been started yet and E.M. Part-II is allotted to those units who have started their commercial production.
- Fiscal incentives :-
- Industrial Policy 2001, Government of Jharkhand provides fiscal incentives to exsting industrial units. The types of fiscal incentives affered are as follows :-
- Capital investment Subsidy is available on total investment incurred on fixed assets on or before commencemeat of commercial production to those new industrial units (as defined in Jharkhand state Industrial Incentive Regulation 2003) which have been financed, partly or wholly, by a financial Institution/bank.
- Interest Subsidy is available to new working industrial units (Small and Medium) on timely paid interest/instalements to the financing banks/financial institions for a period of 05 years after the date of commencement of commercial production.
- Captive power generating set subsidy is available for purchage and use up to 125% of power load sanctioned by Jharkhand State Electricity Board, to those captive power generating sets which have been directly purchaged from manufacturer or its authorised dealers.
Other incentives available are (01) Feasibility study – project report cost reimbursement subsidy, (02) Pollution Control Equipment Subsidy, (03) Stamp duty and registration Subsidy, (04) Incentive for quality certification.
Details of above incentive are given bellow >>
|Sl No.||Type of Incentive||Category of the area (as defined in Jharkhand In. Pollicy 2001)||@ of incentive||Maximam limit in Rs. Lakhs||Special Benefite|
|1||Capital Investment Subsidy :- To Small and Medium Ind.||A
|An additional benefit of 5% (Max-Rs.5 lakhs) is provided to industrial units in thrust area, 100% export oriented industries and St/SC/Women/Ex Servicemen and Handicapped entrepreneurs.|
|2||Captive D.G. Set Subsidy.||A
|An additional benefit of 5% (max-Rs. 0.75 lakhs) is provided to industrial units in thrust area, 100% export oriented industries and ST/SC/Women?Ex Service man and Handicapped entrepreneurs.|
|The subsidy shall be limited to a sum of Rs. 100.00 lakhs per annum provided the total interest subsidy shall not exceed 2% of the total sales amount made in the state of Jharkhand and/or in course of interstate sales as supported by the certificate/ document issued by the competent commercial tax authority.|
|4||Feasibility study project report cost Re-reimbursement subsidy.||50% of the cost incurred on preparation of such report||0.5|
|5||Pollution Control Equipment Subsidy||20% of the cost of pollution control and monitoring equipment||20|
|6||Incentive for quality certification||75% of the cost||0.75|
|7||Stamp duty and Registration Subsidy :-||The unit will be entitled to exemption from payment of 50% for stamp duty and registration fee paid for registration of documents within toe state to purchase land and building.|
Claims for incentives/ subsidy up to Rs. 20.00 lakhs is decided by the District Level Committee headed by Deputy Commissioner with General Manager, District Industries Centre (D.I.C.) as its member secretary. Claims above Rs. 20.00 lakhs is decided by state level committee headed by Director of Industries, Jharkhand.
-: Achievement of Last (2010-11) financial year :-
(1) P.M.E.G.P. :-
|No.||Amount (in Rs. Lakhs)||No.||Amount (in Rs. Lakhs)|
(2) E.M. >>
b) Part-2 (List of Entrepreneur (E.M-Part II / Registered) under 10th, 11th and 12th five year plan
For more kindly contact...District Industries Centre (D.I.C.), Chaibasa | 09431101398
TOP >> << BACK